- As a user of the Site (“User”), you are informed that, other than Cookies, no processing of personal data is implemented for simple visits to the Site.
- From the moment you use the form provided on the Site, the processing of your personal data is carried out in a secure manner in compliance with the legal framework relating to the protection of personal data with the fair, lawful and transparent collection for precise, explicit and legitimate purposes of your personal data which are adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to these purposes. These exact, complete and, if necessary, updated data shall be kept for the time necessary for those purposes.
- We limit the collection of your personal data to the strictest necessary and clearly indicate:
- The purpose of the processing operations;
- Whether the data collected is mandatory or optional for the management of your application;
- Who shall be entitled to consult the data;
- Your personal rights and how to exercise them.
- Data controllers
Association Française pour le Nommage Internet en Coopération (Afnic)
1 rue Stephenson
SIREN 414 757 567
MUSE DOMA INTERNATIONAL (MDI)
22 rue de Palestro
SIREN 801 728 643
- Denomination – Purposes and legal bases for data processing
Denomination: Management of users of the .museum website
Take reservations from entities or individuals wishing to reserve a .museum domain name upstream of the stimulus plan for the TDL suffix under new policies
Inform people contacting Afnic about issues related to .museum in particular via the website welcome.museum
Keep the subjects informed about .MUSEUM news, such as the stimulus plan for the suffix and registration procedures
Consent: by filling in and sending the form on the site, users express their consent to the processing of the personal data necessary to respond to their requests
- Categories of data processed
- First name
- Occupation / Position
- E-mail address
- Subject of the message: Information or Reservation.
- For reservations: domain name concerned & phone number
- Answers and exchanges related to the .museum TLD suffix.
- Retention period
The data are deleted after one year from the last contact or the withdrawal of consent.
Afnic’s service provider for storage services, hosting of files and databases: OVH – SIREN: 424 761 419
- Your personal rights
You have personal rights, namely the right to access, oppose, rectify and delete data, the right to limit the processing thereof, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and the right to set guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data in the event of death.
- Procedure for exercising personal rights with Afnic
- By electronic means to the Afnic Data Protection Officer (CIL) email@example.com
- By mail:
Association Française pour le Nommage Internet en Coopération
Legal, Abusive Use and Litigation Department
For the attention of the Data Protection Officer (CIL)
1 rue Stephenson